Laser Therapy is the use of specific wavelengths of light to treat painful and debilitating conditions. Laser Therapy works with light energy entering the damaged cells and stimulating inter-cellular activity. This reduces pain in the area and speeds recovery of the damaged cells. Once the cells recover, the healing process is complete. Treatment is painless and lasts an average of 10 minutes. You may experience a comfortable sensation at the point of application. It does not generate heat and is safe to use over implanted metal devices. It is the only Class 4 laser which is safe to use over surgical hardware.
MLS Robotic Laser Therapy effectively treats:
• Tendon & ligament injuries
• Sore muscles, strains, & tears
• Degenerative joint conditions
• Neurological pain & shingles
• Musculoskeletal disorders
• Pre & Post surgical treatment
• Anti-inflammation application
• All Condition Associated With Pain
What can I expect after treatment? Many people experience positive results within a few treatments, depending on if the condition is acute or chronic. Most acute conditions will need 4 to 6 treatments, and most chronic conditions will require 10 to 15 treatments. Acute conditions usually subside quickly, typically with one phase of treatment, while chronic conditions can be controlled with supportive care if complete relief is not attained. The effects of MLS Robotic Laser Therapy are cumulative, therefore, expect to see improvement as you proceed through your treatment plan. It is critical that once you start, you complete the course of treatments recommended by your doctor or symptoms are likely to recur.
Benefits of MLS Robotic Laser Therapy
• Rapid relief of pain
• Strong anti-inflammatory effect
• Timely healing of sprains & strains
• Rapid recovery of structural integrity of an injured region
• Rapid resolution of swollen areas
• Immediate improvement of local blood circulation
• Rapid repair of superficial injuries, such as wounds & ulcers
Further benefits include, Non-Surgical Treatment, No Negative Side Effects, Rapid Results, Speeds Healing Process.
MLS Robotic Laser Treats, Arthritis & Bursitis Pain, Sports Injuries / Sprains & Strains, Occupational Injuries, Repetitive Motion Injuries,
Post-Surgical Swelling, Heel Pain / Tendonitis.